This Pumpkin Chia Seed Pudding is the perfect, simple, healthy fall dessert! No cooking required.
The combination of nutrient-packed chia seeds with pumpkin, which contains antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, is hard to beat.
What makes this chia seed pudding so great?
Tastes like pumpkin pie... just so much easier and with less added sugar!
Super easy to make. Mix in a bowl. Stick bowl in fridge. Chill. That's it!
Loaded with healthy chia seeds. Full of Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, protein, and a boatload of other nutrients.
Adaptable. This easy recipe can be vegan, Paleo, dairy-free, nut-free, and just about everything else you might need it to be with a few tweaks!
Can be enjoyed for breakfast, dessert, or even a snack!
No cooking required!
[Makes 4 Servings]
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Optional toppings: dollop of whipped cream, fresh fruit, cinnamon, nuts
- In a medium bowl, combine milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and maple syrup. Use a whisk to stir ingredients until mixture is smooth and has an even consistency.
- Add the chia seeds to the bowl and mix again to incorporate the seeds.
- Cover and chill for 4 hours until set. Enjoy cold. Leftovers can be stored in fridge for 3-4 days.