A go-to summer smoothie recipe that is hydrating, refreshing, and will help beat the heat!
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp nut butter of your choice
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Handful of spinach
- 1/4 cup pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- 1-2 cups of unsweetened coconut milk
- Optional: 1/16 tsp aloe vera gel flakes*
- Optional: 1 tbsp organic shredded coconut on top
Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend to your desired consistency. Top with shredded coconut if desired.
*Aloe vera gel flakes contain antioxidants, help balance blood glucose levels, soothe digestive tract and strengthen the immune system. We like to add it to our smoothies and/or water once per day for an extra health boost!